The LUISS Business School in Italy, is offering up to 10 Scholarships for the Master in Risk Management and insurance program starting on September 24, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. This scholarship is funded by MAG-JLT Group to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master in Risk Management and Insurance – Major of the Master in Management and Technology.
Scholarship Benefits: Each scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fees, equivalent to EUR 14,000.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
- The LUISS Admission Test (mandatory)
- In order to be considered eligible candidates, applicants must be accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance. Therefore, to apply for the scholarships, applicants must participate in the admission process.
Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send the following documents:
- Fully- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Degree Certificate. Once admitted in the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value of the degree certificate.
- Digital ID Photo
- Copy of Passport or ID Document
- Curriculum Vitae
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- Admission Fee Receipt EUR 75 admission fee (nonrefundable)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018